THE MORLEY PRIMARY Partnership
Over the past two years the Headteachers, Governors and staff of Asquith, Birchfield, Churwell, Drighlington, Fountain, Gildersome, Morley Victoria, Seven Hills and St.Francis Primary schools have been working closely together. Our partnership is aimed at delivering successful outcomes for children and families and we are determined to work together to achieve this goal.
Together we make up the ‘Morley Primary Partnership’ – we are the schools remaining in Morley that are not part of The Gorse Academies Trust or Leodis. This partnership is Chaired by Mr Richard Elstub, former Headteacher at Morley Victoria. He has been part of education in Morley for over 20 years and knows the area and the schools very well, enabling him to share good practice and advice across all of the schools.
In our partnership agreement we have pledged to work together to:
- Promote the well-being and raise the achievement of every child in each of our schools.
- Ensure that the quality of teaching and learning is consistently good or better in each of our schools.
- Improve staff development opportunities which will improve teaching and learning in all of our schools.
- Provide a range of support services to children and families which improve lives within the local community.
- Raise aspirations of every child and developing a thirst for lifelong learning.
- Maximise funding opportunities in order to ensure that each school provides best value for money.
Each of our schools will keep its individual identity, but we will all benefit from working closely together to share expertise and improve the quality of education and support that is provided within our community.
We are looking forward to working with different schools over the course of the next academic year.