THE MORLEY PRIMARY Partnership
Over the past two years the Headteachers, Governors and staff of Asquith, Birchfield, Churwell, Drighlington, Fountain, Gildersome, Morley Victoria, Seven Hills and St.Francis Primary schools have been working closely together. Our partnership is aimed at delivering successful outcomes for children and families and we are determined to work together to achieve this goal.
Together we make up the ‘Morley Primary Partnership’ – we are the schools remaining in Morley that are not part of The Gorse Academies Trust or Leodis.
In our partnership agreement we have pledged to work together to:
- Promote the well-being and raise the achievement of every child in each of our schools.
- Ensure that the quality of teaching and learning is consistently good or better in each of our schools.
- Improve staff development opportunities which will improve teaching and learning in all of our schools.
- Provide a range of support services through our cluster, this will improve the lives of our children and families within the local community.
- Raise aspirations of every child and developing a thirst for lifelong learning.
- Maximise funding opportunities in order to ensure that each school provides best value for money.
Each of our schools will keep its individual identity, but we will all benefit from working closely together to share expertise and improve the quality of education and support that is provided within our community.
This partnership of schools also funds 'The Morley Cluster Services' who are now based at Churwell Primary School. The Cluster Team of professionals work with different children across all of the schools to help and support their emotional health and wellbeing which in turn benefits their educational outcomes. Their services include advice for school staff; links with Police, Health and other outside agencies through their 'Mosaic' system to keep children safe; counselling; art and Lego therapy and family support. We see that our investment into this service is an invaluable part of our Inclusion Team.
We are looking forward to working with different schools over the course of the next academic year on a variety of different projects.